Cyber is everywhere – in wearable devices, smart phones, cars, homes, offices, and in military systems and networks important to the Department of Defense – to name a few. The exponential expansion of the internet, and cyber in general, has boosted our productivity to incredible heights, but also has opened avenues for bad behavior by a spectrum of threats ranging from individuals to nation states. We see a cyber future where objectives traditionally seen as antagonistic have become synergistic, such as productivity and security, or data sharing and data privacy.
- Schiff: First Time US Govt. Publicly Confirms Trump Campaign-Russia Channel | The Last Word | MSNBC!
- Michael McFaul on Vladimir Putin and Russia!
- Is Russia About To Launch a Fresh Offensive in Eastern Ukraine? DW News
- Stephen Kotkin – Stalin’s Propaganda and Putin’s Information Wars!
- What Everyone Needs to Know about Russia Under Putin – FPRI’s 2018 Champagne Brunch for Partners!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II