One trend that continues unabated is a downward spiral in tensions between Moscow and Washington. Many western experts see Putin himself as the reason for problems past and present. What, then does his continued rule mean for U.S. Russian relations, and how might each country adjust its policies to better further domestic, foreign policy, and security goals?
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Spy Spills Secrets to Expose Communist Espionage | 60 Minutes Australia!
- The Mueller Report – A PBS NewsHour/FRONTLINE Special!
- Will Putin Rule Russia Forever? Vladimir Putin and Russia’s Constitutional Reforms – BBC Newsnight!
- Russia’s New Tsar? The Aftermath of the Russian Constitutional Referendum!
- Is President Trump Heding for Defeat in November? – BBC Newsnight!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II