From the battlefields of yesterday, today, and tomorrow, Angle of Attack provides stunning, previously unseen footage of the most modern naval military aircraft and advanced unmanned predator drones ever designed, as well as a sweeping journey through naval aviation history. Featuring interviews with aviation experts and the aviators who flew and designed the most important military aircraft of all time, Angle of Attack examines the role of naval aviation in each of our nation’s greatest conflicts. Angle of Attack gives a new understanding of the tactical considerations and unique challenges that make naval aviation so remarkable … and such a valuable asset in combat.
- Mysterious MiG 29 Fighter Appears At Libyan Air Base By ‘Russian-Backed Forces’!
- Davos 2020 – Vladimir Putin’s Government Reshuffle Discussed at World Economic Forum!
- US Military Strategy and Great Power Competition with Gen. Joseph Dunford!
- Mosaic Warfare and Multi-Domain Battle!
- Russia Wants to Change its Constitution!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II