This session from DARPA’s 60th anniversary symposium, D60, highlights the role of DARPA’s Biological Technologies Office in defending the homeland. BTO Director Dr. Justin Sanchez presents a new biosecurity framework to address the nation’s need for novel capabilities to counter bioterrorism, to deploy innovative biological countermeasures for warfighter protection, and to accelerate force readiness. In addition, Dr. Sanchez provides examples of BTO efforts within the framework, including restoration of nervous system function and achieving cognitive overmatch. Exercising U.S. leadership in emerging Biotechnologies. DARPAtv.
- Podcast: 14 September Attack on Saudi Oil Sites and DSEI 2019 Coverage!
- Intel Briefing: Sonic Boom – The Race for Hypersonic Missiles Continues!
- Book Discussion: The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age!
- Ballistic Missile Defense: Evolving Threats and New Priorities with Rear Admiral Jon Hill!
- Intel Briefing: Cold War II? US/NATO and Russia!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II