The U.S. military has been experimenting with the expanded use of drones for close to a century, but it’s only been about five years that extensive technological advances have made unmanned aerial vehicles a major game changer in world warfare. Now, almost 100 countries field drones, in which about twenty-five percent of those countries arm them, creating not only a unique tool for spying, but also a new major defensive and offensive weapon to integrate into the weapons delivery arsenal. From VICE News.
- The West Should Cut Ties With Saudi Arabia!
- DOJ Releases Redacted ‘Mueller Report’, Live Stream!
- New Nuclear Weapons in Europe – The Definite Return of of a New Cold War Era? | DW Documentary!
- U-2 Spy Plane Pilot Prep + Takeoff for Mission & Return Landing!
- David Cay Johnston, “It’s Even Worse Than You Think”!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II