Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker are two of The Washington Post’s leading reporters. Their Pulitzer Prize-winning work covered NSA spying, Secret Service misconduct and Donald Trump’s unprecedented 2016 campaign. Now Leonnig and Rucker are focusing on the unorthodox Trump presidency. Their new book, A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump’s Testing of America, is a fresh report on the Trump presidency. A Very Stable Genius argues that rather than being an accidental creature of chaos, Trump’s first term is a careful and purposeful pattern of disorder. Drawing on in-depth interviews, firsthand witnesses and previously never before seen material, Leonnig and Rucker explored how Trump has shaken up alliances, reinvented the presidency and compromised the integrity of American institutions such as the FBI.
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Spy Spills Secrets to Expose Communist Espionage | 60 Minutes Australia!
- The Mueller Report – A PBS NewsHour/FRONTLINE Special!
- Will Putin Rule Russia Forever? Vladimir Putin and Russia’s Constitutional Reforms – BBC Newsnight!
- Russia’s New Tsar? The Aftermath of the Russian Constitutional Referendum!
- Is President Trump Heding for Defeat in November? – BBC Newsnight!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II