It’s a grim endgame in northwest Syria. Daily Killings, sometimes by the dozens, up to half a million displaced as the Russian-backed forces of Bashar al Assad intensify their offensive against the last rebel-held province. The writing had long been on the wall after Assad agreed to turn idlib into a giant holding pen for besieged rebels from elsewhere. From FRANCE 24 English.
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Spy Spills Secrets to Expose Communist Espionage | 60 Minutes Australia!
- The Mueller Report – A PBS NewsHour/FRONTLINE Special!
- Will Putin Rule Russia Forever? Vladimir Putin and Russia’s Constitutional Reforms – BBC Newsnight!
- Russia’s New Tsar? The Aftermath of the Russian Constitutional Referendum!
- Is President Trump Heding for Defeat in November? – BBC Newsnight!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II