The SolarWinds network penetration operation, discovered late last year, is one of the most sophisticated cyberattacks Western Intelligence Services have witnessed. The operation attributed to Russia, may have compromised as many as 18,000 organizations, including NATO and numerous government agencies in the U. K. and U.S. Although Russian cyberattacks are not new, their increased frequency, sophistication and long-term nature, coupled, with the potential us of information gleaned from these attacks for future malign influence operations, pose growing risk to nations’ information systems, infrastructure and democratic institutions. Find out how this worked and learn future outcomes of Russia’s and America’s responses!
- Schiff: First Time US Govt. Publicly Confirms Trump Campaign-Russia Channel | The Last Word | MSNBC!
- Michael McFaul on Vladimir Putin and Russia!
- Is Russia About To Launch a Fresh Offensive in Eastern Ukraine? DW News
- Stephen Kotkin – Stalin’s Propaganda and Putin’s Information Wars!
- What Everyone Needs to Know about Russia Under Putin – FPRI’s 2018 Champagne Brunch for Partners!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II