In the wake of Canada’s Huawei diplomatic crisis, veteran foreign correspondent Jonathan Manthorpe tracks Canada’s historic relationship with China, and the Communist party’s efforts to exert influence in Canadian affairs. Published by The Agenda with Steve Paikin. The Agends welcomes Manthorpe to discuss his book, “Claws of the Panda: Beijings Campaign of Influence and Intimidation in Canada.”
- Red Lines Live: US & Israel Pushing Iran To Brink Of War!
- Iran: Rouhani Vows to Avenge Killing of Nuclear Scientist Fakhrizadeh!
- ‘Russian’ Combat Footage – Chechnya 1996!
- Testing The New US Long-Range Strike Cruise Missile $1.5 Million: AGM-158 JASSM
- Full Interview: Edward Snowden On Trump, Privacy, And Threats To Democracy | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II