On March 2, the Biden administration announced sanctions against Russia in response to the poisoning of Alexey Navalny. Although the sanctions are not against any top Russian officials, the Russian government is likely to retaliate. How has the opposition party responded to the announcement? From The Foreign Policy Research Institute.
- Schiff: First Time US Govt. Publicly Confirms Trump Campaign-Russia Channel | The Last Word | MSNBC!
- Michael McFaul on Vladimir Putin and Russia!
- Is Russia About To Launch a Fresh Offensive in Eastern Ukraine? DW News
- Stephen Kotkin – Stalin’s Propaganda and Putin’s Information Wars!
- What Everyone Needs to Know about Russia Under Putin – FPRI’s 2018 Champagne Brunch for Partners!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II