How are the Chinese Communist Party’s economic and political systems fundamentally at odds with those of the West, and why is it so intent on controlling Hong Kong? What is the Chinese Regime’s strategy in the US-China trade war? And how would a decoupling of the US and Chinese economies impact America and the world? That and more in the following video feature. From American Thought Leaders – The Epoch Times.
- Podcast: 14 September Attack on Saudi Oil Sites and DSEI 2019 Coverage!
- Intel Briefing: Sonic Boom – The Race for Hypersonic Missiles Continues!
- Book Discussion: The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age!
- Ballistic Missile Defense: Evolving Threats and New Priorities with Rear Admiral Jon Hill!
- Intel Briefing: Cold War II? US/NATO and Russia!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II