Former Vice President Joe Biden spoke at Sen. John McCain’s funeral service in Arizona, where he described the late Senator as a “brother.” Trending News from CNN in 2018. Biden and Obama always considered themselves on the same team with McCain even though McCain was a Republican. Biden didn’t denigrate McCain because he had been shot down in Vietnam and captured by the Viet Cong. From CNN.
- Taiwan: China’s Next Target? | DW Analysis!
- Online Event: “Information Warfare: U.S. Competition With China” with Rep. Castro
- A New and Controversial U.S. Nuclear Weapon Goes to Sea?
- Nuclear Tipping Point – 2010 NTI Nuclear Proliferation Documentary!
- Robert Mueller Spoke. And His Message Couldn’t Have Been Clearer. | Deadline | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II