When you hear the word “drone,” you probably think of something either very useful or very scary. But could they have aesthetic value? Autonomous systems expert Raffaello D’Andrea develops flying machins, and his latest projects are pushing the boundaries of autonomous flight – from a flying wing that can hover and recover from disturbance to an eight-propeller craft that’s ambivalent to orientation … to a swarm of tiny coordinated micro-quadcopters. From TED. Creativity in design can parallel from the small to the large in the process of future design structures!
- Putin’s World: Russia Against the West and with the Rest!
- Trump and Putin in Historical Perspective: How We Got into the New Cold War!
- The Moscow Rules with Jonna Mendez!
- Radiation Containment A New Concern In Russian Nuclear Incident | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
- Russian Rocket Explosion Kills Five During Engine Test at Site!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II