Please join the CSIS Missile Defense Project which was programmed on February 23 for a conversation on missile defense and defeat with General John Hyten, Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The discussion will address the interrelation of active missile defense, non-nuclear missile defeat, and deterrence. From Center for Strategic & International Studies.
- Schiff: First Time US Govt. Publicly Confirms Trump Campaign-Russia Channel | The Last Word | MSNBC!
- Michael McFaul on Vladimir Putin and Russia!
- Is Russia About To Launch a Fresh Offensive in Eastern Ukraine? DW News
- Stephen Kotkin – Stalin’s Propaganda and Putin’s Information Wars!
- What Everyone Needs to Know about Russia Under Putin – FPRI’s 2018 Champagne Brunch for Partners!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II