Nick Burns, former U.S. Ambassador to NATO and Pete Baker join Andrea Mitchell to discuss the national security threats that accompany the stalled transition and the New York Times’ new reporting on President Trump seeking military action against Iran’s main nuclear site. “If we launched a military attack on any target in Iran, what we know about the Iranians is they do hit back,” Amb. Burns says. “The could try to kidnap or kill American citizens anywhere in the world. They’ve done that in the past.” Aired on 11/17/2020. Note: “Is Trump trying to initiate an all-out war amid not conceding the change of administration? This would be pure lunacy, especially after firing the Secretary of Defense, the U.S. is put in a position of extreme jeopardy. DIPLOMACY IS THE ANSWER!” Wingsoverthe world Editor.
- Mark J. Lewis: Emerging Technologies and the Future of National Defense!
- Is Alien ‘Life’ Weirder Than We Imagine: Who Is Out There?
- Luis Elizondo, Former Director, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program!
- Battlefield ER: The Brutal Life of a Warzone Medic!
- Implementing Decision-Centric Warfare and the Future of Joint Command and Control!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II