From AJCGlobal: During the 2016 presidential election, a new term entered the lexicon of political pundits – Kompromat, incriminating material on a public figure compiled for purposes of blackmail. And that was just the beginning. From Russia’s role in Syria and Ukraine to its support for far-right nationalist parties in Europe and its alleged hack of the DNC email system, it is no wonder Russian President Vladimir Putin was dubbed “the world’s most powerful man” by Fareed Zakaria.
- Podcast: 14 September Attack on Saudi Oil Sites and DSEI 2019 Coverage!
- Intel Briefing: Sonic Boom – The Race for Hypersonic Missiles Continues!
- Book Discussion: The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age!
- Ballistic Missile Defense: Evolving Threats and New Priorities with Rear Admiral Jon Hill!
- Intel Briefing: Cold War II? US/NATO and Russia!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II