George Nacouzi, a senior engineer at RAND Corporation and one of the authors of “Hypersonic Missile Nonproliferation: Hindering the Spread of a New Class of Weapons,” discusses the new report and how to convince great powers against using a new generation of high-speed precision weaponry as well as US, Chinese and Russian capabilities with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. Our coverage was sponsored by L3 Technologies and Leonardo DRS. By Defense & Aerospace Report.
- The Future of War: How It Affects YOU (Multi-Domain Operations) – Smarter Every Day 211!
- A Vision for the Future of Missile Defense!
- Congressional Perspectives on U.S.-China Relations!
- Online Event: Russian Influence Activities in Europe!
- How Fascism Works: A Warning for the U.S. | Amanpour and Company!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II