In January 2003, Space Shuttle Columbia launched with a crew of seven on a two-week mission. On the return flight, damaged heat shields allowed gas to penetrate the wing, and the spacecraft was destroyed.
- What Did Russian’s Think of the Trump-Putin Summit?
- How Russia Hacked America – And Why It Will Happen Again
- Senate Decided In 3 Minutes To Rebuke President Donald Trump | Last Word | MSNBC
- Maddow: Time For Americans To Face ‘Worst Case Scenario’ On Donald Trump | Rachel Maddow |
- Former British Intelligence Chief Warns the West of Putin’s Aggression
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Russia Science Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Surveillance Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WW II WWII