It’s 30 years since the tumultuous events of 1989, when the Berlin Wall fell, the Iron Curtain lifted and the Soviet empire began to crumble. Our Moscow correspondent Steve Rosenberg has travelled across Europe to examine hoe Russia views the events of 1989, and how Moscow is trying to regain influence. By Will Vernon.
- Mark J. Lewis: Emerging Technologies and the Future of National Defense!
- Is Alien ‘Life’ Weirder Than We Imagine: Who Is Out There?
- Luis Elizondo, Former Director, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program!
- Battlefield ER: The Brutal Life of a Warzone Medic!
- Implementing Decision-Centric Warfare and the Future of Joint Command and Control!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II