Russia has been accused of trying to influence the U.S. election, which led to the Trump presidency, allegedly. In a rare interview one of the Soviet Union’s highest-ranking KGB spies talks about the long-standing practice of subverting Western democracy.
- Noam Chomsky – “Russia Hysteria”
- Ex-CIA Chief on Trump-Putin Summit: “I Feel Sick!”
- China’s Trillion-Dollar Plan to Dominate Global Trade
- Senator Bill Nelson: “Russians Have Penetrated Florida Election Systems | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC”
- NYT: Donald Trump Has Known Vladimir Putin Ordered Hacks Since January 2017 | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Russia Science Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Surveillance Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WW II WWII