Gen. John Hyten, USAF, commander of US Strategic Command, says the US government must fund “the Big 6” programs to modernize and improve America’s nuclear deterrent – the Columbia-class ballistic missile submarine, the B-21 Raider bomber and its companion long-range strike weapon, intercontinental ballistic missiles, nuclear weapons, and nuclear command and control – and discusses how to improve the agility of the force, Russia’s nuclear strategy and how the United States and its allies must respond, deterring war in space and much more in a wide-ranging April 12, 2018, interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the Pentagon.
- Noam Chomsky – “Russia Hysteria”
- Ex-CIA Chief on Trump-Putin Summit: “I Feel Sick!”
- China’s Trillion-Dollar Plan to Dominate Global Trade
- Senator Bill Nelson: “Russians Have Penetrated Florida Election Systems | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC”
- NYT: Donald Trump Has Known Vladimir Putin Ordered Hacks Since January 2017 | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Russia Science Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Surveillance Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WW II WWII