Gen. John Hyten, USAF, commander of US Strategic Command, says the US government must fund “the Big 6” programs to modernize and improve America’s nuclear deterrent – the Columbia-class ballistic missile submarine, the B-21 Raider bomber and its companion long-range strike weapon, intercontinental ballistic missiles, nuclear weapons, and nuclear command and control – and discusses how to improve the agility of the force, Russia’s nuclear strategy and how the United States and its allies must respond, deterring war in space and much more in a wide-ranging April 12, 2018, interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the Pentagon.
- Putin: Russia’s new nuclear missile is invincible?
- ESPN’s – “Death By Wingsuit”
- Expert On Dictators: President Donald Trump On A Path Of Despotism | The Last Word | MSNBC
- Lawrence: Vladimir Putin Made A Big Mistake In His ‘Presser’ With Donald Trump | The Last Word | MSNBC
- NYT: FBI Worried Donald Trump Was In Russian Employ After James Comey Firing | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II