Rachel Maddow notes that what ultimately explains a host of inexplicable developments in the story of the Donald Trump campaign is the worst case scenario that Trump is compromised by Russia, and points to the unfolding legal case as a guide for how to understand what has happened and what to do about it. Stay tuned to MSNBC and Rachel Maddow.
- Putin: Russia’s new nuclear missile is invincible?
- ESPN’s – “Death By Wingsuit”
- Expert On Dictators: President Donald Trump On A Path Of Despotism | The Last Word | MSNBC
- Lawrence: Vladimir Putin Made A Big Mistake In His ‘Presser’ With Donald Trump | The Last Word | MSNBC
- NYT: FBI Worried Donald Trump Was In Russian Employ After James Comey Firing | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II