What outcome would there be today if the President would give the order to unleash nuclear weapons? PBS was granted rare access to America’s nuclear war fighters with veteran correspondent Jamie McIntyre on special assignment for the PBS NewsHour. McIntyre profiles the people and the fleet that would carry out such a mission, then joins John Yang to discuss what he’s learned about America’s nuclear weapons arsenal.
- Mark J. Lewis: Emerging Technologies and the Future of National Defense!
- Is Alien ‘Life’ Weirder Than We Imagine: Who Is Out There?
- Luis Elizondo, Former Director, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program!
- Battlefield ER: The Brutal Life of a Warzone Medic!
- Implementing Decision-Centric Warfare and the Future of Joint Command and Control!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II