Aircraft Maintenance Squadron maintainers preparing an EQ-4 Global Hawk for its first launch several years ago. A car is used to assist the Global Hawk during its take off. Pilots are remotely controlling the RQ-4 from a selected, protected and controlled area.
- Red Lines Live: US & Israel Pushing Iran To Brink Of War!
- Iran: Rouhani Vows to Avenge Killing of Nuclear Scientist Fakhrizadeh!
- ‘Russian’ Combat Footage – Chechnya 1996!
- Testing The New US Long-Range Strike Cruise Missile $1.5 Million: AGM-158 JASSM
- Full Interview: Edward Snowden On Trump, Privacy, And Threats To Democracy | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II