Putin’s intent on pushing back against the Western World Oder appears to have been the Russian plan and to some degree, has been working for them. Vladimir Putin has been ruling Russia since 1999. In that time he has shaped the country into an authoritarian and militaristic society. Putin’s fostering a most effect cyber hacker army to wreck havoc against the West and other World countries.
- Taiwan: China’s Next Target? | DW Analysis!
- Online Event: “Information Warfare: U.S. Competition With China” with Rep. Castro
- A New and Controversial U.S. Nuclear Weapon Goes to Sea?
- Nuclear Tipping Point – 2010 NTI Nuclear Proliferation Documentary!
- Robert Mueller Spoke. And His Message Couldn’t Have Been Clearer. | Deadline | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II