Despite China’s increasingly aggressive behaviour both at home and abroad, Beijing’s open threat to take control of Taiwan by force is receiving comparatively little attention – leaving this flourishing liberal democracy uniquely isolated and vulnerable. The threat may be far more imminent than many imagine. According to Taiwan’s Foreign Minister Joseph Wu “the Chinese authoritarian leaders may find Taiwan as a convenient scapegoat. Therefore Taiwan needs to be doubly concerned about a possible chinese use of force against us.”
- DNI Ratcliffe Says Fake Emails Telling People to Vote for Trump Were Designed to HURT Trump???
- The Choice 2020: Trump vs. Biden (full film) | Frontline!
- What Would Happen If North Korea Launched A Nuclear Weapon?
- Trump Pressures Barr To Investigate Joe And Hunter Biden | Morning Joe | MSNBC!
- DOJ Charges Six Russian Agents for Hacking Winter Olympics, France Elections!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II