Mike Lofgren, a congressional staff member for 28 years, joins Bill Moyers to talk about what he calls Washington’s “Deep State,” in which elected and unelected figures collude to protect and serve powerful vested interests. “It is how we had deregulation, financialization of the economy, the Wall Street bust, the erosion of our civil liberties and perpetual war,” Lofgren tells Moyers.
- Podcast: 14 September Attack on Saudi Oil Sites and DSEI 2019 Coverage!
- Intel Briefing: Sonic Boom – The Race for Hypersonic Missiles Continues!
- Book Discussion: The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age!
- Ballistic Missile Defense: Evolving Threats and New Priorities with Rear Admiral Jon Hill!
- Intel Briefing: Cold War II? US/NATO and Russia!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II