Published by the Harriman Institute at Columbia University on May, 2018. Although lengthy, the content and value of information is of such explorative excellence, it remains well-worth the commitment to invest in the duration of opening and subjecting one’s consciousness to the debate between Stephen F. Cohen (Professor Emeritus of Russian Studies at New York University and Professor Emeritus of Politics at Princeton University), and Michael McFaul (Professor, Department of Political Science, Stanford University.)
- The West Should Cut Ties With Saudi Arabia!
- DOJ Releases Redacted ‘Mueller Report’, Live Stream!
- New Nuclear Weapons in Europe – The Definite Return of of a New Cold War Era? | DW Documentary!
- U-2 Spy Plane Pilot Prep + Takeoff for Mission & Return Landing!
- David Cay Johnston, “It’s Even Worse Than You Think”!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II