Why did the Soviet Union rise so rapidly to become one of the world’s two superpowers? How did it collapse equally rapidly, to its own surprise and the surprise of its neighbors? Is the history of the Soviet Union unique, or does it portray patterns of governance found elsewhere in Eurasia? Or could Russia experience the same outcome once again by surprise?
- Putin’s World: Russia Against the West and with the Rest!
- Trump and Putin in Historical Perspective: How We Got into the New Cold War!
- The Moscow Rules with Jonna Mendez!
- Radiation Containment A New Concern In Russian Nuclear Incident | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
- Russian Rocket Explosion Kills Five During Engine Test at Site!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II