President Trump as personally pledged to spend one billion dollars if it will keep him in the White House. McKay Coppins, a journalist for the Atlantic, has identified how a substantial amount of this funding is being spent. After creating a Facebook page so he could follow pro-Trump social media accounts and communicate with online Trump supporters, Coppins uncovered something remarkable: a campaign-coordinated effort to undermine journalists and the mainstream press on a mass scale. Coppins told Hari Sreenivasan about the Trump campaign’s stunning effort to launch one of the largest disinformation campaigns ever conducted.
- Taiwan: China’s Next Target? | DW Analysis!
- Online Event: “Information Warfare: U.S. Competition With China” with Rep. Castro
- A New and Controversial U.S. Nuclear Weapon Goes to Sea?
- Nuclear Tipping Point – 2010 NTI Nuclear Proliferation Documentary!
- Robert Mueller Spoke. And His Message Couldn’t Have Been Clearer. | Deadline | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II