The Trump administration designated Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps a foreign terrorist organization Monday, with the goal of rendering the IRGC “radioactive” to other countries and organizations. Keep in mind that Iran is recognized as an ally to Russia, but largely due to Khamenei’s legacy. Hence Iran is close with them. The US’s unprecedented move represents one more step in the administration’s ongoing “maximum pressure” campaign against Iran, but what does it mean for future attempts at diplomacy? And what about Iran’s rich oil reserves? Russia has said that it plans to defy U.S. sanctions and purchase Iranian imports. Does the game, ‘Russian Roulette’ come to mind here?
- The West Should Cut Ties With Saudi Arabia!
- DOJ Releases Redacted ‘Mueller Report’, Live Stream!
- New Nuclear Weapons in Europe – The Definite Return of of a New Cold War Era? | DW Documentary!
- U-2 Spy Plane Pilot Prep + Takeoff for Mission & Return Landing!
- David Cay Johnston, “It’s Even Worse Than You Think”!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II