James Fanell, Former Intelligence Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet challenges the conventional wisdom that the U.S. military is unsurpassed by any force on this planet. While acknowledging that the Chinese military has strategic vulnerabilities, he warns that the U.S. might go to war with China over Taiwan, most likely in the next 30 years but will we be adequately prepared and confident in winning. What needs to be done and is the current administration addressing these challenges. If not, who might set the U.S. on the right track for a Multi-Domain Operational War? Simone Gao’s interview with Fanell comes at a critical time when America becomes increasingly wary about China’s global ambition. From Zooming In With Simone Gao.
- The Future of War: How It Affects YOU (Multi-Domain Operations) – Smarter Every Day 211!
- A Vision for the Future of Missile Defense!
- Congressional Perspectives on U.S.-China Relations!
- Online Event: Russian Influence Activities in Europe!
- How Fascism Works: A Warning for the U.S. | Amanpour and Company!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II