At USC on November 19, 2019, Ambassadors Zhang Ping and Jeffrey Bader discussed the state of U.S. -China ties. Topics covered included how the U.S. and China managed to move forward from the 1970s, past the trauma of June 4. 1989 and into the 21st century.
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Spy Spills Secrets to Expose Communist Espionage | 60 Minutes Australia!
- The Mueller Report – A PBS NewsHour/FRONTLINE Special!
- Will Putin Rule Russia Forever? Vladimir Putin and Russia’s Constitutional Reforms – BBC Newsnight!
- Russia’s New Tsar? The Aftermath of the Russian Constitutional Referendum!
- Is President Trump Heding for Defeat in November? – BBC Newsnight!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II