Matthew Karnitschnig, Politico’s chief European correspondent, wrote a piece entitled, “What Europe Thinks of America after this week.” He joined CBSN to discuss how other nations view the assault on the U.S. Capital and what that might mean for the U.S.’s relationship with its allies. From CBS News.
- Operation Infektion: How Russia Perfected the Art of War! NYT Opinion
- Experts Say Trump, Congress Members Could Be Targets Of Capitol Invasion Investigation! MSNBC
- ‘Lies,’ ‘Rage,’ ‘Delusion’: Trump Insider On Warnings In Plain Sight | With Ari Melber!
- New Damning Video Evidence Shows MAGA Criminal Insurrection| The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC!
- George Will: ‘Oleaginous’ Pence Tops Donald Trump As ‘Worst’ In Government | The Last Word | MSNBC
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II