China on Friday informed the U.S. Embassy in China of its decision to withdraw its consent for the establishment and operation of the U.S. Consulate General in Chengdu. This move came after the U.S. abruptly demanded China to close its consulate general in Houston on July 21. From CGTN.
- The Future of War: How It Affects YOU (Multi-Domain Operations) – Smarter Every Day 211!
- A Vision for the Future of Missile Defense!
- Congressional Perspectives on U.S.-China Relations!
- Online Event: Russian Influence Activities in Europe!
- How Fascism Works: A Warning for the U.S. | Amanpour and Company!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II