What would happen today if the president ever gave the order to unleash nuclear weapons? Granted rare access to America’s nuclear war fighters, veteran correspondent Jamie McIntyre on special assignment for the PBS Newshour profiles the people and the fleet that would carry out such a mission, then joins John Yang to discuss what he’s learned about America’s arsenal.
- Mysterious MiG 29 Fighter Appears At Libyan Air Base By ‘Russian-Backed Forces’!
- Davos 2020 – Vladimir Putin’s Government Reshuffle Discussed at World Economic Forum!
- US Military Strategy and Great Power Competition with Gen. Joseph Dunford!
- Mosaic Warfare and Multi-Domain Battle!
- Russia Wants to Change its Constitution!
TagsAfghanistan Air Force Beechcraft Boeing China Cold War Donald Trump Drones Earth Fighter Pilot Harrison Ford International Space Station ISIS ISS Lockheed Martin Mars NASA Noam Chomsky North Korea Nuclear strike President President Trump Putin Ray McGovern Russia Skunk Works South Korea Soyuz Space Space Station Syria The Aviators The Putin Files The Universe Trump U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy United States United States Air Force USAF US Air Force Vladimir Putin walter boyne WWII WW II